Our website JobInterviewAdvice.org offers support in going through the interview and employment process with major employers. This page contains information regarding the interaction between you and our website and how to use its content. These rules aim to enforce a safe browsing experience for our visitors and users, as well as for our contributors.
Keep in mind the following:
- This page might be updated with no prior notice to users and readers.
- By using our website, you accept the following terms, conditions, disclaimers, and restrictions.
- Violation of the terms and conditions mentioned on this page might lead to a temporary or permanent ban, depending on the nature of the violation.
This website is not affiliated with the companies we write about, nor we do perform background reviews of these potential employers. Given the companies can change their job application & interviewing processes with no prior notification, we cannot be held liable for the content we provide or any omissions and errors you might encounter.
Every piece of information found on the JobInterviewAdvice.org website, including text, audio, and video content, is protected by copyright laws and is the responsibility of the entity that created it.
Therefore, user contributions cannot fall under this category.
How to Use Our Website & Services Safely
Every piece of content found on our website can be accessed and used by any visitor or user of our website to better understand the interviewing and employment processes. This includes:
- Read, review, and copy materials found on this website as long as it’s for personal use only.
- Use this content for educational purposes after explaining the context in which these materials will be used and receiving our team’s approval.
- Use our articles for references and quotes online after asking for our team’s permission.
Keep in mind our team has the right to deny any such permission request. Also, our website JobInterviewAdvice.org, the team that handles it, and its any other associated entities cannot be held accountable for any errors or omissions found on our website. Therefore, any subsequent loss or damage incurred from the use of our website and services is the sole responsibility of the visitor or user making the complaint. This is especially valid for entries and contributions that have been submitted by other users and visitors.
How Not to Use Our Website & Services
Here are some rules to follow to make sure you are acting according to the current legislation that governs online activity:
- Do not use our website and services to transmit or make available content that goes against the current rules and laws. This includes hateful behavior towards individuals or group of individuals, materials that can be harmful, threatening, or questionable materials.
- Do not download, e-mail, or send content found on this website through any means as your own. This applies to content that is protected by trademark, copyright, or any other property right of an individual or company and includes articles in their entirety, fragments of articles, or other visual and audio materials.
- Do not quote or use our content as reference on other websites or written materials without asking for our permission or giving us a mention – a link back to the source material with the proper credit.
- Do not send or share with other users unsolicited and unauthorized materials such as promotional or advertising content like junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and so on.
- Do not send, share, or upload files containing viruses, pieces of code, or programs that limit the functionality of our physical equipment, or telecommunications equipment.
- Do not alter our content in any way.
- Do not engage in activities that go against the current international, national, state, and local laws.
User Interactions & Conduct Rules
This section of the JobInterviewAdvice.org terms and conditions sets the rules all users and visitors must follow to make sure the interactions between you and our team or other users run smoothly and in a civil manner.
Given that conversations can get pretty chaotic across multiple comment threads, make sure you skim through the whole comment section first before submitting a new comment to see if the topic in your mind has already been started.
Our website JobInterviewAdvice.org does not tolerate vulgar or offensive content including explicit, racist, sexist, or otherwise illegal content and materials, so keep this in mind when writing and submitting comments. Be respectful towards other visitors and users, as well as the JobInterviewAdvice.org team as attempts to go against these rules will lead to a permanent ban.
Moreover, any attempts to mislead, deceive, harass, gather personal information from, or otherwise take advantage of other users will lead to a permanent ban and, depending on the nature of the attempt, we might also find ourselves forced to notify the appropriate authorities.
If you, as a visitor or user, notice any activity that goes against these rules, you should notify the JobInterviewAdvice.org team as soon as possible.